are intended to determine the existence of subsurface contamination and to facilitate remediation efforts. Cascade Drilling has the equipment, experience, and specialized expertise to complete your environmental drilling project on time and on budget
. Our highly-trained drill crews place a strong emphasis on safety
, project management, and quality control.
Your project will benefit from:
- Well trained and experienced crews
- Culture that promotes safety and quality work as core values
- Well maintained, late-model equipment to minimize downtime
- Innovations that drive efficiency and promote a safe work environment
When it comes to environmental drilling, Cascade is truly a full-service company. We can plan and execute your project from contract to clean up. Whether downtown or on rough terrain, in an open field or inside a small shop, Cascade Drilling has the equipment and experience to get the job done safely, efficiently, on time, and on budget. We specialize in:
- Installation and development of monitoring wells
- Soil and Groundwater sampling (including Hydropunch capabilities)
- Installation of remediation systems
- Limited access, rubber track probe and auger equipment
- Direct push (dual tube system) soil and groundwater sampling
- Soil vapor (gas) sampling
- Conducting in-situ remediation injection operations
- CMT (Continuous Multi-tube) well installations
- Overwater barge drilling and sampling
- MIP (Membrane Interface Probe), CPT (Cone Penetrometer Testing), HPT (Hydraulic Profile Testing), EC (Electric Connectivity)
- Pneumatic Slug Testing
We can help assess your site and project needs to provide the right rig for the job. We have a well maintained fleet, and possess the flexibility to make changes in the field. You will save time and money by having less stand-by and downtime.
Our Project Managers will assist you every step of the way to ensure site safety, preparedness, and project support through completion. We strive to provide you with quality work, completed on time and on budget.
Your job will be done safely and quickly, so you spend less time in the field, reducing overall project cost.
Third Man Efficiency
Cascade Drilling uses a “third man” for many environmental drilling projects. The third man works hard to increase efficiency and productivity by opening soil samples, decontaminating tools, staging materials, maintaining an organized site and cleaning up while the rig and operators move to the next location. Your field staff does not have to get dirty and are free to focus on project details.
To improve efficiency and to reduce site impact and decontamination costs, Cascade Drilling has developed specialized, self-contained decontamination trailers to contain IDW. Decon water can be quickly transferred to drums or a site remediation system prior to demobilization. Pressure washers and steam cleaners are standard equipment on all of our decon trailers and DPT support equipment.